Career Level: Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Term: Full time
As part of our creative team, you’re able to write stories and give them life through script-writing and storyboards! Your main mission will be to write characters, stories, and quests for a manga-style video game. You’ll have to perfectly know Japanese manga and video games culture.
* Perfect written and verbal English language;
* Interest in Japanese manga and video games culture;
* Creativity and imagination;
* Ability to present previous projects in the writing/storyboard;
* Ability to work in deadlines;
* Being smart, reactive, fun and open-minded.
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE
* Having published webcomics or writing stories;
* A good knowledge of modern Japanese culture, and geeky stuff in general.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
* Solid career-building experience;
* Attractive social and remuneration package;
* To work in a fun, collaborative, problem-solving environment where you both learn from us and teach us.
HOW TO APPLY
* A quick cover letter will be appreciated;
* We’re waiting for your application in English;
* The interview will include a test.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinkoid is a Sofia-based game studio developing awesome freemium browser games. Our company culture is geeky & international, with team members from mixed horizons and an affinity to art, comics and manga. We believe in agile collaborative conception, and we are hiring talents that will share our convictions and methods. Join us and be part of an exciting project!