- New Quest release World 13 Quest 12 “The Final Guardian?”: Be ready for secrets to be revealed in…a maid cafe…
New type of Event
Path of Attraction
Path of Attraction is a totally new type of event that will give you more rewards:
- There won’t be any Daily Missions to complete, Event Pachinko or girls dropped from the Villains
- The event will start on 24.04.2020 5 am UTC +1 and will last 5 days.
- Complete objectives and receive rewards for each completed objective
- The objectives have to be finished in the listed order, meaning you can’t progress to objective number 5 if you haven’t completed objective 1.
- Objective example “Win 10 PvP performances or spend X amount of ¥mens”
- The rewards are separated into two types:
- Free rewards, which are available to everyone, with the final 10th reward being an exclusive event Girl
- Pass reward, will available to players who purchase the bonus Pass reward (1200/7200 kobans) doubling the rewards and a second event girl after completing all the objectives
- The objectives need to be completed only once in order to get both Free and Pass rewards
- Due to player feedback objective “Finish in top 10 in a Contest” has been changed to “Finish in top 20 in a Contest”
- Path of attraction girls
- Louise also known as Bunny’s Mother can’t get enough of you
- A new challenger milf has appeared! The power loving Lupa’s mother!
Both of them will show you how things were done back in their days.
Jealous Bunny’s Mother Lupa’s Mother
- Some balance changes have been made in the Arena, PvP, Daily quests and Girl income timer.
Arena PvP and Daily Quest:
- XP, ¥mens, Booster/Gift rewards from the Arena performances will be removed.
- Improved Combativity, Book and Gift quality as a first reward in Daily Quest
- Doubled XP in the Daily Quest and moved as a guaranteed second reward
- Last reward in Daily Quest stays the same (x1 Mythic orb)
Girls income timers:
- Grades 3, 4 and 5 have higher timers for collection (between 2 and 8 hours). Income per hour will not be changed.